Work Health & Safety
Do you need help making your workplace safe?
Have you been visited by a SafeWork NSW inspector or union official about safety issues?
We explain what the work health and safety laws mean for your workplace. We can provide step-by-step help with how you can comply with Work Health & Safety obligations.
Our help, for business and organisations of any size, includes:
WHS Advice and Information
- Explaining your responsibilities
- Information and training to meet WHS obligations
- Advising what to do when an accident happens
- Giving guidance on accident investigation and prevention
- Dealing with employee breaches of safety policy
- Explaining the powers of SafeWork inspectors and employee representatives
WHS Consultancy Services
- Drafting safety policies and procedures
- Conducting safety audits of your workplace
- Step-by-step instruction on consulting with employees and other duty holders
- Advice and inspection of your workplace to deal in detail with WHS issues
AFEI Hotline available for speedy advice
We have an extensive range of safety training programs for employees, supervisors and employers.
Online Knowledge Base – Information and resources for AFEI Members
AFEI Members get access to the Online Knowledge Base, a series of articles, guides, and templates designed to answer frequent questions and tackle complex employment topics.View the knowledge base