When a business needs to confront redundancy, it is seldom in their business plan. The difficulties of retrenchment are made more complex because employers must meet many legal obligations.
This is when you need a dedicated team behind you who can provide strategic and cost effective advice.
If your business is facing redundancies and the need to retrench employees, our Workplace Hotline and Consulting services give you the help and information you need. Contact us for advice specifically tailored for your business:
- Guiding you on selection processes for redundancy
- Advising on payments to employees and how much notice is to be given
- Consulting and negotiating with employees and unions
- Dealing with official paperwork and technical requirements
- Representing you in Fair Work Commission and court proceedings
- Strategic and cost effective advice
- Negotiations with unions
- Representation in Fair Work Commission and courts
Online Knowledge Base – Information and resources for AFEI Members
AFEI Members get access to the Online Knowledge Base, a series of articles, guides, and templates designed to answer frequent questions and tackle complex employment topics.View the knowledge base