AFEI its officers and employees are not responsible for the use of this website or the information contained in it.
AFEI does not provide legal or other advice on employment law or any other matters in this website. It is general information only. The information in this website is not adapted to the particular circumstances of any person or organisation and therefore cannot be relied on in any particular case.
Obtain professional advice
The information in this website should not be used as a substitute for professional advice and assistance and we strongly recommend you obtain advice before taking any commercial decisions or actions.
No endorsement of other organisations
This website incorporates links to the websites of other organisations. The links should not be taken as implying an endorsement or approval of the content of those websites or the activities of the organisations and businesses responsible for them. We are not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from our site.
The Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) applies to all literary works on this website. Permission is required from the copyright owner to reproduce or transmit protected literary works from this website
Training Terms and Conditions: In-Person Training
When you register for a course/webinar at AFEI:
- Payment is required within seven (7) days of the event.
- If the registered attendee cannot attend, a replacement can be nominated to attend – please notify AFEI if possible.
- No transfer or refund is available for non-attendance of participants on the day of the course/webinar due to a change of circumstances, including injury, illness or work commitments.
- If you are unable to attend all of the required days of a course (when a course has multiple days of training scheduled), please contact AFEI Training to discuss options available to you.
Cancellation / Transfer & Non-Attendance
- AFEI may cancel a course if registration numbers are low. Seven (7) days written notice will be provided for such a cancellation.
- If a participant is unable to attend, written notification is required seven (7) days prior to the course commencing. A refund or transfer is available as required.