Training at Your Workplace
In addition to our public courses, AFEI also delivers onsite training courses. This is the most economical option when considering a larger number of course participants from a single organisation and it is also applicable if an organisation has specific needs in terms of content, scheduling or location, as we can tailor courses to your particular requirements.
Any of our listed public courses are available to run as onsite courses at your workplace or a venue of your choice. Onsite training is available for groups of between 6 and 20 participants (depending on the course requested) with all materials supplied.
Onsite training allows your business to:
- reduce travel time and expense
- determine when and where to schedule training to suit business requirements
- customise training to business needs and environment
- train groups of employees consistently, where they can receive individual attention and discuss real life project issues in a confidential environment.
Facilities required for onsite training:
If you would like us to come to you and train your staff, we will need access to the following facilities:
- a quiet, comfortable training room
- appropriate numbers of tables and chairs
- a presenters table
- a whiteboard and/or flipchart, pens and an eraser (if required)
- a white projection screen or a suitable blank wall
- a data projector and laptop (if required)
- TV, Video/DVD player (if required)
If you do not have access to these facilities, alternative arrangements can be made.
For a list of all of our public courses click here
Please contact us on 02 9264 2000.