When you engage an AFEI Consultant, you receive tailored guidance and support with handling the more difficult aspects of managing employment issues.
Our team of Consultants assist employers with:
- Disciplinary issues – including drafting letters to employees, preparation for meetings, and implementing decisions
- Restructuring, downsizing, outsourcing and other major workplace changes impacting employees
- Addressing disputes in the workplace, including discussions with employee representatives (such as union officials) if applicable
- Understanding complex award conditions and other safety net conditions
- Unfair Dismissal and General Protections claims in the Fair Work Commission
- Review of time and wages records
- Individual flexibility agreements
- And more.
Consulting Services are available to both members and non-members, but only employers. AFEI Members can access Consulting Services at concessional rates.
Online Knowledge Base – Information and resources for AFEI Members
AFEI Members get access to the Online Knowledge Base, a series of articles, guides, and templates designed to answer frequent questions and tackle complex employment topics.View the knowledge base