- 23 November 2020
23 November 2020
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Legislation does not differentiate between your employees and others who may provide services to your organisation. If you provide services to others or you use contractor services, you need to be aware of the legal requirements relating to such contracts.
This course provides you with an overview of managing contractor WHS performance from both sides and looks at issues such as third party WHS reviews.
Who should attend
PCBUs have a responsibility for overseeing the services of contractors or work for organisations who supply such services.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying contractor services and contractor WHS requirements
- Methods of ensuring contractor compliance with WHS legislation
- Working with the contractor to develop an efficient process
- Third Party assessments – do they work, and requirements
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Understand the WHS requirements for contractors
- Identify critical elements of the contractor program and why they fail
- Requirements for common third part assessments
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Course Duration & Venue
Duration: Half Day: 9.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Course Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $280
Non Member Fee: AUD $340
Fee includes afternoon tea and course materials.