24 May 2022 - 11.00am
24 May 2022
11:00 am - 11:20 am
26 May 2022 - 2.30pm
26 May 2022
2:30 pm - 2:50 pm
Members will be aware that the Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Services Industry (SCHADSI) Award was the subject of much attention during the Fair Work Commission’s (FWC) 4 yearly review of modern awards. There were many union claims concerning a wide range of matters and AFEI represented members throughout the lengthy and complex proceedings.
Members will also recall that most of the changes to the SCHADSI Award approved by the FWC will take effect from 1 July 2022.
While members have been progressively advised of the award changes approved by the FWC throughout the course of the award review this webinar brief will provide an overview of the outcomes of the review and is a timely reminder of the changes commencing 1 July 2022.
The Webinar will provide:
- an overview of the 4 yearly review of the Award;
- a detailed explanation of the SCHADSI changes commencing 1 July 2022 including the following:
- minimum engagement periods;
- additional hours worked by part time employees;
- client cancellations;
- broken shifts and broken shift allowances;
- recall to work/remote work – new employee entitlements;
- 24 hour care provisions; and
- other changes concerning allowances and roster variations
This webinar is important to all employers covered by the SCHADSI Award.
The information presented at the webinar should assist employers to prepare for the award changes.
AFEI welcomes any questions which can be forwarded to email@example.com
Duration: Approximately 20 minutes
AFEI Members: Complimentary – *** Members – Please login to to the website to register ***