- About AFEI
- Our Services
- We Help Employers
- My Account
Training at Your Workplace
Flexibilty is the key
In addition to our public courses, AFEI also delivers onsite training courses. This is the most economical option when considering a larger number of course participants from a single organisation and it is also applicable if an organisation has specific needs in terms of content, scheduling or location, as we can tailor courses to your particular requirements.
Any of our listed public courses are available to run as onsite courses at your workplace or a venue of your choice. Onsite training is available for groups of between 6 and 20 participants with all materials supplied.
Onsite training allows your business to:
- reduce travel time and expense
- determine when and where to schedule training to suit business requirements
- customise training to business needs and environment
- train groups of employees consistently, where they can receive individual attention and discuss real life project issues in a confidential environment.
Facilities required for onsite training:
If you would like us to come to you and train your staff, we will need access to the following facilities:
- a quiet, comfortable training room
- appropriate numbers of tables and chairs
- a presenters table
- a whiteboard and/or flipchart, pens and an eraser (if required)
- a white projection screen
- a data projector and laptop (if required)
- TV, Video/DVD player (if required)
If you do not have access to these facilities, alternative arrangements can be made.
For an obligation free quote:
- Contact us on 02 9264 2000.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, download and complete the 'Onsite Training Enquiry Form' and fax back to us on (02) 9264 5699.
We will be in contact with you within one business day to discuss your training needs.
'Our organisation provides expertise across NSW to the Department of Human Services. Onsite training meant that regional staff could join with our metro people building knowledge and expertise that is current, consistent and relevant. AFEI was able to deliver training that met our needs both structurally and locationally.'
Penelope Corney, Business Analyst - HR Services, NSW Businesslink Pty Ltd