- 8 November 2018
8 November 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Whether presenting at a team meeting to your peers or to an audience, we all, at some stage, need to be able to deliver an effective presentation. This course looks at the skills required to create and deliver highly effective presentations with confidence and style. Please note: This is not a delivering training skills course.
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to deliver effective presentation/s to peers, other employees, clients or stakeholders.
- Key elements of communication in a presentation environment
- Verbal and non verbal messages
- Understanding your audience
- Developing and organising content
- Preparation and rehearsal
- Delivering an effective presentation
- Using visual aids and support materials
- Handling questions
- Managing the environment
- Managing self
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Plan and prepare for a short presentation
- Use effective communication skills
- Deliver clearly and more confidently a short presentation
- Review the effectiveness of your presentation
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $360
Non Member Fee: AUD $410
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.