- 21 August 2018
21 August 2018
11:00 am - 11:45 am
Topics to be discussed include:
• What is workplace bullying?
• Understanding the legal framework regulating bullying at work
• The consequences of bullying occurring at the workplace
• Practical measures employers should take to prevent bullying
• How to deal with complaints and tips for investigations
As bullying at work can have serious consequences for employers as well as employees, employers need to know their legal obligations. However, the laws relevant to workplace bullying are complex and can be difficult for employers to understand.
Delivered by AFEI and AFEI Legal, this webinar explains the legislative framework regulating workplace bullying including work health and safety legislation and the Fair Work Commission stop bullying jurisdiction. This webinar also examines case studies and explores practical measures to manage bullying at the workplace, and also offer an opportunity to have your questions answered.