- 9 November 2021 - 11.00am
9 November 2021
11:00 am - 11:40 am
- 11 November 2021 - 2.30pm
11 November 2021
2:30 pm - 3:10 pm
Members will be aware of the Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Services Industry (SCHADSI) Award has been the subject of much attention during the course of the Fair Work Commission’s (FWC) 4 yearly review of modern awards, including many union claims to make substantive changes to the Award. Due to the number and complexity of the claims the FWC proceedings were divided into two ‘tranches’. The first tranche decision was handed down in September 2019. The second tranche has been the subject of three separate FWC decisions during 2021, in May, August and more recently, a final decision in October 2021.
While members have been progressively advised of the outcomes of each of these important decisions (including a webinar explaining the May Decision) this coming webinar will provide an overview of the outcomes of all of the FWC proceedings and explain in more detail the October decision.
The Webinar will provide:
- an overview of the 4 yearly review of the Award, including a recap of the FWC’s first tranche Decision;
- a detailed breakdown on the tranche 2 matters determined by the FWC and explain the changes to the following:
- minimum engagement periods;
- additional hours worked by part time employees;
- client cancellations;
- broken shifts and broken shift allowances;
- recall to work/remote work – new employee entitlements;
- 24 hour care provisions; and
- other changes concerning allowances, roster variations and client cancellations
This webinar is important to all employers covered by the SCHADSI Award.
The information presented at the webinar should assist employers to prepare for the award changes.
AFEI welcomes any questions which can be forwarded to email@example.com
Duration: 30-40 mins
AFEI Members: Complimentary – * Please login to website to be able to register *