- 28 May 2018
28 May 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 20 November 2018
20 November 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Not enough time in the day? Need an extra day a week? Constant crisis mode at work and home? Why is it that some people can always meet deadlines, get things done without appearing rushed and still have time to think or enjoy life while others battle the clock? Many people are faced with more responsibilities at work, but apparent less time to meet them. Managing your time and organisation well is crucial. This workshop will help you gain control over your workload, contribute to the success of your entire organisation and your own quality/balance of life.
Who should attend
Those staff members, including supervisors, wanting or needing to improve their time, organisational and self management skills at any level within the business.
- The application of management principles to time
- Undertaking an activity analysis to establish the basis for goal setting, organisation and prioritisation
- Reviewing and setting goals and priorities
- Recognising the time wasters and developing behaviours necessary to tackle these in more effective ways
- Becoming more effective in the use of your time with preparation and organisational skills
- Establishing and organising a realistic balance of your time and expectations
- Recognising the causes of pressure and developing preventative strategies
- Delegation: what, when, how, trust
- Developing a sense of focus, self control and improved quality of life
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Explain how to make more effective use of their time and organisation demands
- State how to set goals, priorities and better time frames
- Recognise time wasters and explain how to avoid them
- Establish self time management and organisational skills and techniques
- Identify the importance of balance with work life priorities and demands
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the workshop.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.