- 18 August 2020
18 August 2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This workshop will provide critical information, skills and practical examples of the changing role of back-office support to frontline services and client services. Participants will be provided with case studies, resources and tools to assist in identifying and providing client-focused efficient services, applying for funding and other key elements in back office services, including the support required for internal organisation, client service information and decision-making.
Methods used to acquire skills: Course notes, group workshop, video, practical exercises and case studies.
Presenter: The presenter has had at least two decades researching, consulting, training and writing for organisations in the Community Services Sector.
Who should attend
CEOs, Finance Managers and Managers and Coordinators of Community Services (Social Business) organisations who have responsibility for IT, Marketing, developing EOI/Grant applications, Quality Assurance, Performance Management, organisation and program monitoring and reporting and other financial, operational and people management.
Topics covered include:
- The importance of the back office
- Output and outcome measuring and monitoring for the back office
- Financial management and operations – cost management, cost reduction, service – back-office cooperation, linking finance to frontline services
- ITC and the future – CRM, out-of-office connections, shared services, social media management, systems
- Best practice back office information to support grant applications and other funding
- Case studies and discussion
On completion, participants will gain an understanding of, and skills to:
- Define the role of the Back Office in a client-centred organisation
- Identify and use the most effective KPIs and other measures for Back Office functions
- Effective financial administration
- Identify and use the most effective and efficient CRM and Data Management systems
- Ensure a client service focus by Back Office staff
- Manage staff records
- Compliance needs of the Back Office
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the workshop.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.