- 18 May 2018
18 May 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The aim of this workshop is to assist interviewers in the range of skills and considerations necessary during the interview phase of the recruitment and selection process.
Who should attend
For any person involved in interviewing candidates both internally and externally during the recruitment and selection process. This may be on a one-to-one basis or as part of a committee/panel.
- Importance of the skills utilised in an interview
- Understand legal considerations whilst interviewing
- Planning and preparing for an interview
- Behavioural event interviews (BEI)
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Comply with legal requirements, processes and EEO principles
- Design and implement a reliable and compliant selection system
- Plan and conduct interviews
- Undertake different interview techniques and behavioural event questions
- Identify a range of assessment methods in selection
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the workshop.
Duration & Venue
Duration: Half Day: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fees (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $260
Non Member Fee: AUD $310
Fee includes morning tea and training materials