- 18 Jul 2018
18 July 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 18 Sep 2018
18 September 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course will provide information and competencies designed to ensure members of a team work together effectively with a client and organisation focus. The competencies include those associated with implementing performance management, leadership, building commitment within the team and analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of the team.
The presenter has had over two decades of consulting and training experience. He has worked extensively with numerous community services and private sector organisations, including many going through difficulties resulting from change and staff-created problems.
Methods used to acquire skills include course notes, group workshop, video, practical exercises and case studies.
This workshop can be presented to a team at your premises. For details, please contact Training Services on 02 9264 2000.
Who should attend
Members of a work team.
Participants will develop knowledge and skills in the following topic areas:
- What makes a strong and effective team
- The team cycle – how teams get it right and get it wrong
- Managing working relationships – managing personality and other team differences
- Personality, emotional intelligence and other processes to build a team
- Managing change
- Working as a team
- Diversity, inclusion and tolerance in a team
On completion, participants should have the ability to:
- Describe an effective team and team member
- Understand the importance of team work
- Identify what limits their own and the team’s effectiveness
- Communicate in diverse and inclusive teams
- Work with a team to establish daily, weekly and monthly goals and targets for individuals and the group
- Effectively make the best use of the team’s and your time
- Identify opportunities for improved client service and operations
- Make effective decisions and solve problems in a team environment
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the workshop.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and workshop materials.