- 19 Oct 2018
19 October 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course will provide information and competencies required to manage and lead teams in organisations. The competencies include those associated with implementing performance management, leadership, building commitment within the team and analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of the team. There will be appropriate case studies and examples provided.
Who should attend
Supervisors, team leaders, frontline managers and those who have responsibility for the work of others.
Topics covered include:
- Establishing team goals and outcomes
- Assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Team performance management
- Team time management
- Getting the team to work as a team
- Managing difficult teams and difficult team situations
- Team motivation
- Developing skills
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Set goals and targets
- Plan the day-to-day operational activities of a team
- Work with a team to establish daily, weekly and monthly goals and targets for individuals and the group
- Effectively make the best use of a team’s time
- Identify opportunities for improved productivity and use them
- Make effective decisions and solve problems more efficiently
Interested in this course? You may also be interested in Supervision and Team Leading A: Managing the Individual
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350 Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.