- 7 Nov 2018
7 November 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This one day course will provide knowledge and skills for understanding and improving the work behaviour and work of team members who create work behaviour problems. The course includes examples and case studies that participants can adapt back into their own workplace.
Who should attend
Supervisors, team leaders, frontline managers and those who have responsibility for the work of others.
Topics covered include:
- Why people at work can be difficult
- Defining the problem
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the team leader and manager?
- Identifying a path to overcome day-to-day work and behavioural issues
- Ensuring a solution meets policy and compliance requirements
- Techniques for managing difficult people
- Review hypothetical situations
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Define what are unacceptable work outcomes and behaviours
- Identify the possible causes and effects of poor workplace behaviour
- Assess how they are addressing the difficult behaviour
- Plan to reduce the effects of the difficult workplace behaviour
- Implement short and longer term strategies for managing difficult behaviour and poor work outcomes
- Record and monitor incidents and actions to report to senior management if the difficult behaviour continues
Duration & Venue
Duration: One day: 9.00 am—4.30 pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.