- 10 October 2018
10 October 2018
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
This half-day workshop will provide information and skills relevant to assessing and improving the viability of not-for-profit organisations and identify increased income and service opportunities. It is based around experiences, case studies and relevant examples. All participants will have an opportunity to assess how well prepared their organisation is for the future and what are the best options to increase income streams.
Methods used to acquire skills
Course notes, group workshop, video, practical exercises, case studies.
The presenter of the NFP Social Business Series has had at least two decades researching, consulting, training and writing for organisations in the Community Services sector.
Who should attend
Board members, CEOs, Finance Executives, Quality Managers and other Managers.
- What have successful medium to small sector organisation done to be sustainable – determining your goals.
- Ensuring strong foundations – making the individual service and the organisation ‘marketable’.
- Holding onto what you have.
- Finding the keys to Income diversity and depth:
- fee for service
- social enterprise
- Methods of improving your sustainability – stand alone, amalgamations, alliances and partnerships.
Participants will develop skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Identifying how sustainable your organisation is now
- Identifying the future – scenarios for your organisation
- Identifying new sources of income
- Assessing methods of improving your sustainability.
A Certificate of attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: Half Day: 9.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $260
Non Member Fee: AUD $310
Fee includes morning tea and workshop materials.