- 13 October 2020
13 October 2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course is designed to introduce participants to the running of effective meetings and hence reduce the number of meetings that can be time wasters. Participants should be able to effectively schedule, plan, document, participate, manage and chair a range of productive meetings.
Who should attend
Anyone who organises, runs or attends meetings.
- Types of meetings
- Essentials of effective meetings
- Meeting preparation
- The paperwork
- Running the meeting
- Communication skills
- Idea generation and decision making in meetings
- Post meeting
- Meeting difficulties
On completion, participants will be able to:
- Plan and organise meetings
- Run meetings more successfully
- Participate more effectively in meetings
- Manage the dynamics of diverse people, groups and agendas in meetings
- Ensure the appropriate documentation is developed and distributed
All participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: Half Day: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $260
Non Member Fee: AUD $310
Fee includes morning tea and course materials.