- 8 October 2020
8 October 2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This one day workshop will provide tools and skills for understanding and improving work behaviour and the work of team members and others in the workplace who, through personality or other issues, create difficult-to-manage behaviour problems. It includes examples and case studies that participants can adapt for their workplace.
Methods used to acquire skills: Course notes, group workshop, video, practical exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
Managers, team leaders and those who have responsibility for the work of others in the workplace.
Topics covered include:
- The causes of difficult personality and behaviour issues in the workplace
- Managing yourself to manage difficult personalities
- Emotionally intelligent staff management
- Managing difficult personality types
- Conflicting personalities – Conflict Management
- Case studies and examples in managing personalities
- Review and close
On completion, participants should have the ability to:
- Define what is unacceptable work behaviour
- Identify the possible causes and effects of difficult personalities
- Manage your personality
- Plan to reduce the effects of the problems caused by difficult personalities
- Implement short- and long-term strategies for managing difficult behaviour
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the workshop.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.