- 3 September 2019
3 September 2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course will provide the opportunity for managers, supervisors, coordinators and team leaders to develop information and manage staff who work out of direct supervision and in isolation, including day-to-day management of difficult frontline staff. Participants will receive the results of best practice research that will allow them to develop an approach and plan for improving the compliance and productivity of out-of-office/remote staff. Methods of acquiring the skills include course notes, group workshop, video, practical exercises and case studies.
The course will provide knowledge and skills to effectively manage frontline staff working out of the office in clients’ homes, remote offices and others within the policies, requirements and goals of the organisation in a way that ensures accountability, alignment and as much motivation as possible. The workshop includes examples and case studies that participants can adapt into their own workplace.
Who should attend
Supervisors, team leaders, frontline managers and those who have responsibility for the work of others.
Topics covered include:
- Undertake the framework for managing out-of-office and remote frontline workers
- The day-to-day management of remote frontline workers
- Supervising difficult frontline and remote workers
- Ensuring frontline and remote workers act as a team
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Undertake the day-to-day management of out-of-office workers, isolated and remote staff
- Obtain alignment and accountability from staff
- Ensure self-management attitudes and skills
- Monitor frontline performance
- Appraise and review performance
- Establish client focus from remote workers
- Ensure staff cooperate as part of the team
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fees (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.