- 30 October 2018
30 October 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to analyse business risk and implement strategies to minimise these.
Who should attend
Human resource managers and other managers concerned with identifying and mitigating risk to business continuity.
Topics covered include:
- Reviewing political, economic, social, legal, technological and policy risk to the business
- Assessing likelihood of risk occurring and potential consequence
- Preparing action plans for risk treatment
- Monitor and evaluate risk management processes
Participants will be provided with appropriate methods and tools to plan and implement appropriate risk mitigation processes
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Review business and operational plans to determine risk
- Analyse external forces on business continuity
- Review organisation requirements for risk mitigation
- Establish objectives for the risk treatment
- Define strategy and develop action plans for risk treatment
- Document and evaluate risk management effectiveness
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the workshop.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and workshop materials.