- 19 November 2018
19 November 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Do you dislike dealing with upset, unhappy or angry clients? Is resolving client complaints part of your role? Then this course is for you! Handling customer complaints successfully is critical in business. We all know that complaining customers are an opportunity, however, sometimes it doesn’t feel like it! This course will provide essential skills to help be more effective in handling difficult client situations. The course includes discussions, exercises and step-by-step methods.
Who should attend
All staff members at any level in business who interact with clients.
- Understand what makes clients unhappy and complain
- The cost of unhappy clients
- Identify what skills and techniques work effectively with clients who are complaining, unhappy or angry
- Know the right types of questions to determine the real issue
- Identify any unhelpful thinking or behaviour you may have
- Look at different difficult situations and what works more effectively for those situations
- Identify different types of clients and how to effectively deal with those differences to avoid misunderstandings
- How to manage yourself and your emotions in difficult situations
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Understand the value of complaints
- Identify and use more effective skills and behaviours
- Resolve client issues in a more positive and professional manner
- More confidently handle client complaints resulting in a win-win situation
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: Half Day: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $260
Non Member Fee: AUD $310
Fee includes morning tea and course materials.