- 24 May 2018
24 May 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 14 September 2018
14 September 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This workshop can be successfully presented on-site to your team or a team leader can attend the AFEI Workshop and take the methods and information back to their team.
This workshop will provide knowledge and skills to effectively manage staff within the Quality Framework and other compliance requirements and goals of Child Care Centres in a way that ensures accountability, alignment and as much motivation as possible.
The workshop includes examples and case studies which participants can adapt to their own workplace. Our facilitator has successfully presented supervision and team leader workshops, including to Child Care Centres, over many years.
Methods used to acquire skills
Course notes, group workshop, video, practical exercises, case studies.
Who should attend
Directors, Managers, Coordinators, Team Leaders and others who have responsibility for the work of others at Early Learning/Child Care Centres.
- The framework for managing staff in a child care centre
- Managing yourself to manage others
- Day-to-day staff management – in each Centre room and as a team
- Managing different personalities and difficult staff
- Review and ideas.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the elements which are necessary to manage staff in a Child Care Centre
- Identify the key factors which will assist motivating and managing staff
- Develop skills and tools to manage staff on a day-to-day basis
- Appreciate how to work with different personalities
- Have an understanding of how to manage difficult staff.
A Certificate of attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and workshop materials.