- 15-16 August 2018
15 August 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skill to facilitate a learning culture within an organisation. It focuses on leadership, mentoring, coaching, training and development options as well as financial and quality considerations.
Who should attend
Staff who are typically involved in organisations as: coordinators, team managers/leaders, supervisors, forepersons, project or office managers.
Topics covered include:
- How to create learning opportunities
- Developing skills to facilitate and promote learning opportunities
- Coaching, mentoring and giving feedback
- Monitoring employee training or learning performance
- Assessment and recording of competency
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Explain how to create learning opportunities
- State how to facilitate and promote learning
- Describe how to monitor and improve learning effectiveness
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the workshop.
Duration & Venue
Duration: Two Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $570
Non Member Fee: AUD $670
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and workshop materials.