- 29 May 2018
29 May 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 16 October 2018
16 October 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The customers initial impression of your organisation will be formed during the first few minutes of contact with your staff. This means all frontline staff (whether sales, service, telephonists or receptionists) should have a responsible personal commitment to quality customer service. This course addresses the issues of how to satisfy the needs of customers to promote loyalty and generate new business through word of mouth.
Who should attend
Those who have contact with either external or internal customers as well as those in support positions such as staff recruiters, administrative personnel, trainers, managers and any other staff who are involved in promoting or monitoring contact between the organisation and its clients and potential clients.
- Defining ‘Customer Service’
- Understanding and pre-empting the needs and desires of clients
- Determining how to meet these needs
- Creating added incentives for repeat business
- Encouraging referrals
- Personal and organisational presentation
- Encouraging and facilitating feedback
- Turning a complaint to an advantage
On completion, participants should be able to:
- State the skills, tools and techniques learnt to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Explain how to service the customer’s needs
- Explain how to create a positive customer reaction
- Explain how to successfully handle difficult customers and complaints
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon teas, light lunch and course materials.