- 11 September 2018
11 September 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge required to implement the organisation’s continuous improvement systems and processes. Particular emphasis is on using systems and strategies to actively encourage the team to participate in the process, monitoring and reviewing performance and identifying opportunities for further improvements.
Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors or those persons wishing to enter a similar role.
- Gain knowledge of principles and techniques associated with continuous improvement.
- How to implement, monitor and adjust plans, processes and procedures to improve performance.
- Methods to provide opportunities for further improvement of systems and processes.
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Take active steps to implement, monitor and adjust plans, processes and procedures to improve performance.
- Support others to implement the continuous improvement to systems/processes and to identify and report opportunities for further improvement.
- Have the knowledge of principles and techniques associated with continuous improvement systems and processes.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $360
Non Member Fee: AUD $410
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.