- 18 Oct 2018
18 October 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course is designed to provide participants with the competencies and skills to manage a changing work environment in a productive and positive way. Methods of acquiring skills will include course notes, group workshop, video, practical exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
Designed for managers and team leaders who are preparing the team or are in the middle of significant changes that affect the workload, skills requirements and motivation of team members.
Topics covered include:
- Change and the individual and team
- Team leadership style in times of change
- Communication for change
- Positive and negative attitudes to change
- Strategies for facilitating and managing positive and negative attitudes to change
- Managing the difficult team member through the change process
- Managing the team through a challenging change process
- Case studies and examples of effective change
On completion, participants should have the ability to:
- Define and identify the effects of change on individuals and the team
- Explain how positive and negative attitudes to change can develop
- Define a leadership style and methods to enhance the positive aspects of change
- Communicate with team members to assist the process of change
- Manage work time to cope with the impact of change
- Use work systems to facilitate change
- Develop a strategy for managing change
- Understand the impact on the culture of the team when facilitating effective change
- Work with clear strategies to assist individuals and teams to manage change effectively
- Manage the difficult team member in a period of change
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350 Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.