- 20 November 2019
20 November 2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course is designed to assist those staff wishing to improve their business writing skills. This includes writing effective emails, letters, policies, procedures and business plans. This practical course provides maximum opportunity for the development of skills and applications in document design and presentation.
Who should attend
Any staff member who is responsible for writing emails, letters, policies and procedures, business plans and other general business documentation.
- The communication process
- Keys to clear and effective writing
- Understand common mistakes in business writing and how to address them
- Identify appropriate language to use, dealing with jargon and tone of business writing
- Sentence construction, paragraphs and spelling
- What makes an effective email and how to writ them
- Email etiquette
- Editing and references
On completion, participants will have a better understanding of the protocols and structure of the written word in email, letters and general business writing along with the subtle differences of policy and procedure application.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One Day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fees (GST Free)
Member Fee: AUD $350
Non Member Fee: AUD $395
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials