- 26 Mar 2018
26 March 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Team leaders and managers play an important role in developing and maintaining relationships in internal and external environments so that customers, suppliers and the organisation achieve planned outputs/outcomes.
Who should attend
Team leaders and managers who are typically involved in organisations as coordinators, team leaders, supervisors, forepersons, project managers or office managers.
- How to gather, convey and receive information
- Communication processes essential for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Behaviours that develop trust and confidence in working relationships
- Effect of individual attitudes, organisational values, culture and management styles
- Importance of building and maintaining relationships and networks
- Individual differences and personality on work behaviour
- Impact of change
- Conflict process and resolution
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate how to gather, convey and receive information
- Identifying and resolving conflict
- Define effective working relationships
A Certificate of attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Fee Member: AUD $360
Fee Non Member: AUD $410
Fee includes morning and afternoon teas, light lunch and course materials.