- 14 August 2018
14 August 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Strong effective relationships are the key to any successful work environment. Constantly having to deal with relationships that are not working well is time consuming, frustrating and demoralising, not to mention costly. This course looks at the skills that help build effective workplace relationships.
Who should attend
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and employees
- What are the aspects that make a successful work relationship?
- How to become someone people trust and have confidence in
- How to influence effectively
- How to build strong, open communication
- Being a role model
- Understand, respect and work successfully with different styles
- How to be part of building an effective team
- Giving feedback in a constructive manner
- Problem solving
- How to work through differences
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Identify the elements that make up a successful work relationship
- Know how to be a better role model in a leadership role
- Know how to build trust
- Better communicate and influence others
- Identify how to problem solve and take steps to resolve issues
A Certificate of attendance will be issued at the completion of the course.
Duration & Venue
Duration: One day: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: AFEI, Level 2, 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Fee (GST Free)
Fee Member: AUD $360
Fee Non Member: AUD $410
Fee includes morning and afternoon tea, light lunch and course materials.