- About AFEI
- Our Services
- We Help Employers
- My Account
AFEI is one of the largest and most influential business advisory organisations in Australia and the only whose entire staff and resources are committed to helping employers and protecting their interests.
We do this by:
Helping employers become employers of choice
- Providing employers with the advice and information needed to manage their workplaces and comply with legislation
- Convincing governments that to protect jobs, regulation must be balanced and practical
AFEI has the experience and the specialists who understand what employers need, and provides solutions to their problems quickly, expertly and cost effectively.
All our services are designed to work together to provide subscribing employers with the answers and protection they need, when they need them:
- Speak to our Employers Hotline: for any of your workplace issues
- AFEI Legal : our boutique legal firm
- The AFEI Workplace Award Service keeps you up-to-date on all awards covering your employees
- The Adviser: Regular newsletters designed to keep employers up to date with the latest developments.
As an independent not-for-profit organisation we have been helping employers of all sizes, across all industries, for over one hundred years.
OHS and Workplace Managment training
Our wide range of training courses are designed to help employers improve business performance and assist in addressing the demands of employment law and workplace regulation.
Become an AFEI member
Download Information Kit and Application Form about AFEI. To subscribe to our services fax the form to (02) 9264 5699.
Alternatively, make an On-Line Enquiry or phone Member Services on (02) 9264 2000